/'' http-equiv='refresh'/> You Should Believe Me !: Dear Sir!

Monday 25 August 2014

Dear Sir!



Dear Sir/Madam

I know you did not have a very pleasant weekend, I will not ask, I can see by the look on your face. However, I did have an amazing weekend but I can't say because admitting I did not work over the weekend will make me look lazy around here. I have a really funny joke to share but I am convinced you will not laugh, I have a really touching story but not for you, I already know.  I am sorry about what happened on Friday, I now realise I was wrong, I hope the weekend has washed away my sins.

If you do not mind I would like to draw your attention to some misconceptions about us the "junior ones".



When we go on Facebook after six hours of being busy with work, it is not because we are lazy, it is because we need to cool off.

When we have those short conversations among ourselves that you hate so much, it is not because we are idle, we are simply sharing opinions and ideas, and sometimes not work related but who does it really hurt?

When we go on break exaclty at break hour or close exactly at closing hour... Do we really have to explain this? I guess not

When we take a sick day off even though we are not really sick physically, we are just being an average employee, its not a junior staff gene at work in us.

When we sometimes make mistakes, fail to deliver or fall short of expectations in any way, we are just being human, errors are a part of learning. Please be a bit more retrospective in your self-analysis and maybe you will be a bit more understanding.

We do not want to be treated as children, we are not making excuses for bad behaviour, we just want you to see that we come from a generation where telephones no longer have wires, where ladies are presidents and men wear aprons. We do things differently but of course they do get done, we definitely deliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment