/'' http-equiv='refresh'/> You Should Believe Me !: The Beginning of Finishing

Saturday 16 August 2014

The Beginning of Finishing

Sometime ago, I heard a profound statement that has made an impact in my life till date - The beginning of finishing is starting. To you this might sound like any other seemingly intelligent play on words, not to me. For me, I had just discovered my new mantra to annihilate my "fear of the unknown" syndrome. I don't know if there is anyone out there like me, but my life has never lacked ideas. Like most people, I have always been convinced I have a save-the-world formula, but somehow it never really metamorphoses from a larva.

Often times, ideas circulate in our minds on a 9 to 5 basis. We are all very smart people in this world, smart in different ways and areas. But guess what? That is not enough. That has never been and will never be enough! So you are smart and get breakthrough ideas on a regular? How have you put this to good use? How has it helped you? helped your friends, your community, your society, and yes, your finances? Don't get me wrong I am not saying that only rich people are successful. However, the ability to exchange knowledge and ideas for financial resources accounts for a large percentage of the definition of a successful person.
My dear everyone-reading-this-now, I am not sure exactly what your journey to success is, but I can give you the direction to the train station to begin. Find out what you do that makes you happy,  makes you confident in your abilities, gives you that super hero feeling like you are doing something right. Sharpen your skills, do it, master it, work and become excellent at it and then make it work for you.  So that I do not become the proverbial "do what I say" only kind of person, I'll have to be off now. On my way to sharpen my writing and communication skills my dear friends. See you all in successville!

No comments:

Post a Comment