/'' http-equiv='refresh'/> You Should Believe Me !: I'll Tell You Why You Should Be Grateful To Africa

Saturday 14 November 2015

I'll Tell You Why You Should Be Grateful To Africa





Why am I African anyway?

"I could have been any other race for heaven's sake.
I could have been Caucasian and wouldn't need to spend money on bleaching cream.
I could have been Indian and would need to buy Indian hair.
I could have been American and be 'free and brave'

I could've even been African American, at least that has some pizzazz to it.

Oh well, I'm African."

Hear me and hear me well.
You're African because you need Africa.

You've become cocky because you always hear people say Africa needs you.

Oh well,  the tables have since been turned.



If you're not happy with Africa,  you can as well leave. Better not here at all, than be here and ruining everything.

Yes, you need Africa.

Africa is giving you an opportunity to matter.
She has a lot to be done and has considered you worthy of her employment. She's not having just anybody work for her anymore.

You need to learn strength, that's why you're African.

You need to learn to build, to nurture, to matter, to sacrifice, to inherit a mess and leave a legacy.

That's why you're African.

I don't know about you, but I'm all too grateful to God for the opportunity to be Nigerian, to be African.

All the hustle and bustle and fraud and underdevelopment and corruption aside (not really aside, they will all be dealt with).
All that aside, I have an opportunity to be a builder, to do something that has the privilege to be a legacy.

Many people are helping America to continue to grow, and they'll always be dear to the hearts of Americans but the people that built that country have their names cast in concrete forever.

Africa is mixing her concrete. How do you spell your name again?

No comments:

Post a Comment